Throughout the month of June, Urban Health Partnerships, in partnership with the South Florida Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program (SFGWEP), provided four (4) free learning opportunities for health care practitioners, with an emphasis on nurses, focused on the Age-Friendly Public Health System 4M Framework developed by the Institute for Health Care Improvement. The recordings and presentations are now available! Click through the tabs to review Modules 1-4.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the need for Age-Friendly Health Systems (AFHS)
- Communicate the AFHS 4’M model
- Identify your scope, role, and opportunities to practice the 4Ms in the healthcare setting
- South Florida Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program: https://www.nova.edu/gwep/index.html
- Urban Health Partnerships, Inc.: https://urbanhp.org/
- Nova Southeastern University: https://www.nova.edu/about/index.html
- Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine: https://osteopathic.nova.edu/aboutus/…
- The event flyer can be found here.
** “This presentation was supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $700K with 25% financed with nongovernmental sources. The contents are those of the speakers and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government..**
Have any questions or comments? Please contact Janiece Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (786) 224-2309.