Below are a few ways to show support:
Donate $10 for 10 Years
Help us celebrate 10 years of UHP by making a donation of $10 through DonorBox below.
What is Donor Box?
DonorBox is a secure donation platform where you are able to make donations directly to Urban Health Partnerships.
To support UHP, simply fill out the quick form below:
Support UHP on Give Miami Day
What and When is Give Miami Day? Give Miami Day is an online-giving event coordinated by the Miami Foundation.
When is Give Miami Day? This year, Give Miami Day is being held on November 15-18, 2021.
Is My Gift Tax-Deductible? Yes. Your gift and any fees you may choose to cover are fully tax-deductible. You will receive an itemized receipt from email@example.com to submit with your taxes after making a gift. Only receipts sent from The Miami Foundation may be used for tax purposes.
Why UHP? By supporting UHP, you are supporting our mission to invest in our communities by co-designing sustainable change and promoting equity and well-being across the life span. Consider supporting UHP by making a donation of $25 or more to help reach the goal of $10,000!
What is Hungry Harvest?
Hungry Harvest, is a produce delivery service on a mission to end food waste and hunger. As part of the Produce Power Fundraising initiative, for every box of produce sold, 5% goes back to Urban Health Partnerships. Anyone can order, and boxes are delivered directly to supporters (within Hungry Harvest’s delivery areas) all year round.
Urban Health Partnerships (UHP) continues to work hard to mobilize our communities and governments toward healthier and more equitable communities. This fall, we are asking our partners to continue to support UHP’ positive impact by signing up for Hungry Harvest and enjoy the opportunity to eat healthier by having fresh produce delivered right to your door!
Reasons to support UHP by signing up for Hungry Harvest:
- Stay healthy during the fall and holiday season
- Enjoy a healthier diet by incorporating their delicious fruits and veggies
- Hungry Harvest helps to reduce food waste and hunger
- A healthy produce box subscription makes a great gift for family and friends
- For every produce box sold, 5% goes to UHP!
How to sign-up:
- Sign up for your first delivery at hungryharvest.net
- Choose a customizable Harvest box that’s just right for you
- Visit the Marketplace page and choose the “Give Back” section
- Add “Urban Health Partnerships” as a recurring item to your order
What is Amazon Smile?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
There are just 3 steps to ensure your support with UHP:
1. Go to smile.amazon.com and log in using your Amazon credentials.
2. After signing in, you will be directed to a page where you may select a charity. Click on ‘Or pick your own charitable organization’, and search for Urban Health Partnerships and click ‘select’.
3. Once Urban Health Partnerships has been selected, please make sure to shop using smile.amazon.com so that your purchases may be counted towards UHP.